- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons TIANA Fair Trade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons coconut milk (made with TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness)
- 1 teaspoon TIANA Organic Raw Crystallised Coconut Nectar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sifted TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
Makes about 8 pancakes
- To prepare the coconut milk simply warm TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness by standing it in hot water for up to 10 minutes. Once the content becomes a thick semi liquid then stir thoroughly. Use two parts of TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with three parts water.
- Blend together eggs, TIANA Fair Trade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, coconut milk, TIANA Organic Raw Crystallised Coconut Nectar and salt.
- Combine TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a skillet. Spoon batter onto hot skillet making pancakes about 2 ½ to 3 inches in diameter. Batter will be thick, but will flatten out when cooking.
Make Pancakes as directed above and add ½ cup of chopped pecans.
Make Pancakes as directed and, after mixing in the coconut milk, fold in ½ cup of dry fresh blueberries.