Nadia Smith is a Tui Na (and acupressure) master practitioner and qualified Qi Gong instructor with over 25 years’ experience. Her unique True to Our Roots approach teaches how easily we can self-heal, based on a primordial and natural way of moving that activates the body’s natural fluids and energy flow.
Nadia is offering an opportunity to win a place on her one-day workshop in Bath on Sunday 28th January 2018 at the New Oriel Hall, Brookleaze Buildings, Larkhall, Bath BA1 6RA.
You’ll have the chance to learn her core techniques and experience this easy, flowing, joyful work including:
- True to our Roots’ philosophy
- Posture and Grounding
- Quality of Breath
- Elements Organ Sounds
- Activation of Qi (energy)
- Playing with and directing Qi (Meridians & Energy Fields)
- Pull Qi and Breathe – The Qi Touch
- Helping each other create Spontaneous Fluid Movement
- TRE (Tension Release Exercise) and Spontaneous Movement
- Grounding & Closing
Just answer this simple question
What is Nadia’s new book titled? (check the website for a clue!)