DenTek offers a wide range of oral health accessories, from floss picks and roll floss, to tongue cleaners and scrapers, to interdental brushes and picks.

77% of tooth decay starts between the teeth yet only 31% of us floss on a regular basis. Brushing with a toothbrush alone cleans just 60% of the tooth. To hit the other 40% that the toothbrush can’t reach, oral hygiene products are a must. 


unnamed (1)

Most people know to brush their teeth but too few include flossing and tongue cleaning. DenTek’s message is “prevention is better than cure.” 

DenTek’s eco range makes it possible to make choices that are both good for your oral hygiene and for the planet. They are on a mission to source the most sustainable materials possible to create their oral hygiene products and transform their entire range from single-use plastic. 


unnamed (2)

Their interdental brushes are made using Birch Wood, which creates less waste and uses less energy in the manufacturing process, even more than rival eco materials such as bamboo. DenTek also plants more trees than they use and because birch is a climate-positive material, the trees work to reduce additional carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. 

DenTek uses a bio-resin made from sugar cane plants to manufacture their Eco Cross Flosser, Triple Clean and Triple Clean floss pick products. Using this renewable material reduces carbon emissions by up to 80% when compared to plastic creation. 



Brush up your oral care routine with DenTek and be sure to “mind the gaps” – your smile, the planet and your wallet will thank you!

DenTek products are available at Boots, Amazon, Lloyds Pharmacy, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Ocado, Superdrug, Weldricks Pharmacy and through the DenTek website.