Tiana are one of my all time favourite companies not least because they always commit to fair trade and the purest of the pure, I think you already know I am a huge fan of their multi functional product – their Organic Raw Extra Virgin coconut oil
Tiana’s Organic coconut butter has recently become my new best friend and as well as spreading it on toast and oatcakes I use for cooking and frying. But now ooh la la I am LOVING…
Here’s the really good bit…..
- Directly from fresh young coconuts, it’s canned within 3 hours after opening the coconut, unlike other brands.
- 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Nothing Added, Vegan, No GMO, No fat, No cholesterol, No preservatives, No additives, No added sugar & Low in calories.
- Delicious and refreshing, TIANA – the best tasting coconut water.
- Natural isotonic containing essential electrolytes, vitamins, amino acids and enzymes.
- Highly effective for rehydration, hydrates quicker than water.
- Beneficial because of its low acidity. Soft drinks are quite acidic making them potentially irritating to your stomach lining.
- TIANA Organic coconut water from fresh green coconuts is your best solution for rehydration with the same taste and nutrition as freshly opened young coconuts.
- It tastes great !! www.tiana-coconut.com
- Available from Ocado, Holland and Barrett and selected Health stores