I hope you’re enjoying Feel Good Factor TV it’s from 8am Saturday on Sky Channel 192, there are some some great presenters and shows to uplift and inspire, which is what we need right now!
MY show Being Imperfectly Natural starts at 9am, and this week I’m excited to (virtually) visit Tabitha James Kraan in her gorgeous Cotswold salon, she gives us some inspiring tips for natural haircare that we can do at home, and she shows us how to apply organic hair oil, thank you to model Phoebe!
Don’t miss this episode!
Tabitha James Kraan, founder of multi award winning, revolutionary British made luxury 100 per cent natural / eco hair brand, believes we can and should have it all, meaning enjoying beautiful, luxury, nurturing products without harming us or the planet. Read about Tabitha here
- Chinese Medicine Doctor Katie Brindle on the benefits of Gua Sha.
- Founder of the Milestone Detox Helena Cavan on the importance of hydration.
- Founder of Therapi Honey Skincare, Tanya Hawkes on DIY skincare.
- Dr Zach Bush on good gut health.
- Caroline Lyons of The Natural Skincare Club.
Don’t miss it, Sky 192 channel, 9am Saturday.
FEEL GOOD FACTOR Sky 192